dimanche 25 janvier 2015

bmw e92 325i Misfired now wont start - please help

Hi to everyone, I am a newbie here and im in need of some help



I have been the proud owner of my bmw e92 325i '56 reg for about 12 months,

the car has been so reliable and great on fuel........... until 2 weeks ago....



the car was sat on my driveway. I started it up and there was a slight misfire , the fuel read out said I had 24 miles left in the tank. I turned the car off and then restarted it. Misfire was still present. I decided to drive to the local petrol station. The car made it approx 100ft and cut out. I sat trying to restart the car 5 times and it wouldnt fire up. The battery then died. About 2 hours later I had put fuel in the car (10 ltrs) and the gauge said 120 miles were in the tank. I added a fuel injector cleaner (scaling down the treatment for 10 ltrs of fuel) I figured if there was some crap dragged from the bottom of the tank and blocked the injectors that the cleaner would help. I then jump started the car and it would turn over but not fire. After 20 mins of trying to start the car I gave up. I removed the battery and recharged it. I came out to the car the following morning fitted the battery and it started. I left it running for a few minutes before reversing the car back onto the drive. Still had a misfire. It was running for approx 10 mins. I then turned it off and left it until the next day. The next morning the car wouldnt start and I had the restricted power warning light up, the abs light came on, the dsc light came on, the tyre pressure monitoring and the airbag warning light came on. I felt sick lol.



I kept trying to start the car with no joy. The battery died real quick and I decided to replace the battery. Now the starter motor will engage but the car wont start. The fuel pump now switches on when I unlock the car and shuts off but stays on constantly as soon as the ignition key is inserted and the ignition is on. I have used inpa to clear as many faults as I could but the majority still remain (11 faults). I also tried to reset the battery but inpa failed to do it. Here is a list of the faults reported... I used ivini to read these codes so the ivini codes are also included.



Systems

FUEL PUMP - UNKNOWN FAILURE - 00CED4

Heating a/c

AIR CON - CAN MESSAGE - 00E717

AIR CON - CAN MESSAGE - 00E71A

AIR CON - CAN MESSAGE - 00E71B

AIR CON - CAN MESSAGE - 00E72E

AIR CON - CAN MESSAGE - 00E720

Instrament cluster

CAN SIGNAL FAULT ENGINE - 00A3AD

CAN SIGNAL FAULT ENGINE IDLE - 00A3AE

abs/dsc/brake

DSC - TORQUE 3 MISSING MESSAGE PT-CAN - 00D356

DSC - TORQUE 2 MISSING MESSAGE PT-CAN - 00D355

DSC - TORQUE 1 MISSING MESSAGE PT - CAN - 00D354



I am in desperate need of some advice or a point in the right direction here please.

This 325i and i have many plans for the future and these faults have paused all of them so please if you can help out, add to the post . I would be very grateful.



thanks for reading this post




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire