mardi 27 janvier 2015

possible water damage to fuse box causing battery drain?

Hi All,



So after washing my car I noticed the passenger floor was wet. That same evening my battery died when I left it parked over night. I tested the battery at Auto Zone and that was not the issue, neither was the alternator.

Later I read that someone with the same problem of water in the passenger seat also found their glovebox to be wet and inches away from the fuse box being wet.



My question is, can this cause my battery to drain at about 1v per 2-3 hours?

If so, what are my options? Currently I'm unplugging the battery from the trunk every time I park but I hear that's bad for the car computer if do it too often. This video helps test fuses to see what is sucking it out (

), but at this point, is it even a fuse or is the the entire fuse box gone to hell?



Thank you




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire