jeudi 29 janvier 2015

E92 335xi on KW v3 (conservative drop), will need fender mods?

Hi!



I;ve searched extensively, and noted all the sizes people have managed to fit in the aggressive wheel threads, some with fender mods, some without, but I haven't seen anything that exactly matches my situation and would appreciate if someone could give me a simple idea how much pain I'm in for trying to fit these...my reading gives me the idea that I am going to be really really close on the outer edge to whats possible to fit on the car.



They are TE37 replicas, and the sizes I'd like to fit are:



Front: 18x9 et15 OR 18x9.5 et22 (same outer edge anyway) with 225 tire

Rear: 18x9.5 et15 with 255 tire



Tires will be Michelin PSS if that helps, and my ride height is as shown below on KW V3 coilies. I was actually considering raising a it a touch. I'm not averse to a LITTLE camber, but I don't want a lot. I know front fenders cannot be modded, I don't mind modding rear fenders, though I doubt it will be necessary, I'm only really worried about the front fitment. Thanks in advance for any pointers.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire