samedi 31 janvier 2015

Opinions: Extended trip..take the 335 or no?

Here's the dilemma: I'm on an extended business trip (again) but this time it's not inconceivable to drive my 335. The company provides a rental, but unlike most locations I have to go to, this place keeps giving me crap cars, which is a shame since the backroads around here are awesome. My boss has agreed to offset some of the operating costs since he wouldn't have to be paying for a rental, so it sounds like a win-win: he saves money, and I'm happier driving my own car.

The downside is: typically in the course of the day I have to make several really short trips, which isn't really good for it. But I'm thinking it's better than just sitting in the garage at home. The SO drives it maybe once every two weeks "it's way stiffer than the X1...I don't like it".

So do I fly back and get it or just suck it up in rental hell for the next 9 months or so?

Input would be appreciated.

Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire