jeudi 26 février 2015

2008 328xi 6MT - 109k

Hey guys looking to get rid of my 328xi















Car's in great shape, mechanically it is sound. Cosmetically there a minor nicks, no accidents, paint is in great shape for a going on 7 year old car. Because it's been through a pretty rough winter in terms of snow I highly recommend a buff etc. In the spring if I still have the car it will be getting the full treatment (can be included in sale of car if price is right).



109k miles on the clock, will go up slowly as I DD this car. Before you purchase the car it will have new oil, coolant replaced. No need to worry about those for a while. Car is maintained by a BMW certified mechanic and has no major engine or transmission issues.



Upon request I can provide a vin#



Options:

cold weather package (heated seats and stuff)

xenon projectors

alloy 16in wheels - plenty of life on tires

6MT



Car will be located in Southern Maine for the next couple of weeks because I am home from school. I have no problem driving to you to meet up and sell.



Price: 10,500



Feel free to text me @ 1-207-838-783seven my name is Neil.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire