mardi 24 février 2015

2011 e90 lci misfire

Hi everyone,



I have a 2011 323i and my car started to misfire today and not to long afterwards, the check engine light came on. Now, my experience tells me this could ether be a coil pack malfunctioning or maybe the spark plugs? Are the spark plugs on e90's long lasting platinums 140k? Are coil packs something that gets replaced frequently on e90's? Is it one coil per cylinder?



I also filled my car up that morning (91 octane) tought that maybe this could be the problem if by accident i put in regular 87 or something but then again that would surprise me quite a bit...but no i checked by bill and it was 91 octane



So basically if I don't give it too much gas everything seems to be going quite well, but as soon as i kick down a little bit, thats when the shaking begins with a lack of power obviously.



BTW my car has 85000km's on it dunno if this can help anyone. If this could be caused by anything els, please share ;)



thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire