vendredi 27 février 2015

29f3 Fuel low pressure sensor electric

Hi guys,



I'm new to the forum but have a problem hope you lot can help me with. Every morning apart from a handful of times when I pull out of the drive then 30 sec later the ECU lights come on. Whilst the ECU light is on it drives fine. I then switch the car off then back on and its gone away and doesn't come in until next morning.



I got the codes read and a few errors came up, they were cleared but the above came back on straight away. I presume its a low pressure sensor that needs changing or could it be something else. Like I said there a handful of times where it hasn't come on do you think it worth leaving it for a while and maybe it will go away eventually, if I did do that will it make the problem worse. It drives fine and no hesitation in the power etc.



Thanks in advance :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire