samedi 28 février 2015

Are blisten b12 really a performance upgrade over sport?

I want to order some shocks and springs. I have spent some time searching on the blisten b12s. It seems like most of the reviews are saying they are a comfort improvement. I am looking for more of a performance upgrade. I believe the eibachs that comes with the kit have similar spring rates to the stock sport springs. Wouldn't the springs be a focus if I am looking to decrease body roll and make the car feel more sporty? While the price tag is great maybe this kit isn't the best choice for me. Are guys buying the b12 kit bc their shocks are old and need to replace anyways. Or are people auto-x'ing with these?



The roads are fine around here so I don't need to worry much on potholes. I am sure there are coilover setups that are very aggressive however I am looking to stay around the b12 price point.



Also I noticed people have input their vins somewhere to see what the car came with. Is there a web page for this?



My car is an e92 with sports package I believe. It had the big rims. I also ditched the run flats. I think since then i have felt like the suspension isn't sporty enough. Please help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire