samedi 28 février 2015

Finally done with the gaskets and broken heald bolt- $900

After dealing with my dealership and my current extended warranty the work is finally done and i have received my car back! My out of pocket came out to be a total of $899. My extended warranty covered a total of around $1900ish. What i got replaced was the Valve cover gasket, Oil pan gasket, Mechatronic Sleeve seal and a broken headbolt under the Intake Manifold. The warranty only covered the gaskets and seal. The broken headbolt was my out of pocket bigger hit at around $500ish to replace it. NOW, i just need to replace (so far guessing) my Serpentine belt and Idler pulley, maybe my tensioner as well...I am getting a squeak from the belt area, as if the bearings in the pulley were shot....




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire