mercredi 25 février 2015

Another Suspension thread (flame suit equipped)

I have a 2008 335xi and everyone knows they drive like crap. It's bouncy and half the time I hit bumps on the freeway it feels like the rear end is gonna kick loose. We all know they have the dreaded fender gap like a 4x4. Here's my conundrum. It looks like a highly favored setup is the Koni Yellow + Eibach Pro springs. So that is my leading canidate. It looks like they will be around 8-900 with the bump stops and what not.

So I figured I would ask, in the market of $800-1200 what is the most comfortable ride? I hate floaty but I also hate when bumps feel like they will break the car into a million pieces. I know if I go with the koni/eibach my handling will be greatly improved. But I'm not going to track my car and I don't spend a lot of time trying to set records around any local back roads and twisties. I just want something to improve the feel of my car, close the fender gap (I have 19" volks) and be comfortable for daily driving. Is this my best option? Or is there something better in the price range for someone just just trying to have a peaceful drive to the office?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire