mercredi 20 août 2014

3rd SES light in last 5000 miles, WTF???!!!

My 2011 335D with 56K miles just threw its THIRD SES in the last few weeks.



First time they said it was some oxygen regulator or something like that.



Couple weeks and BAM, another SES. This time they replaced the injectors - all of them. I asked them to look at carbon build up and the SA told me "oh yes we will definitely check for that, it is a known issue". But they did not advise me that there was any CBU.



Now just another week or two, and BAM... SES light again. Dropping it off this morning.



My car has 56K miles on it. All these SES lights happened since 50K when the original warranty ran out, and my patience is really being tried here!!



I'm glad I got a CPO with extended maint plan... so I have 2 years and 44K miles to work all this out.



But sad as it is to say, and it breaks my heart to say it because I love my beautiful Space Gray 335D.... it is a POS where repairs are concerned, and I won't buy BMW brand again probably even though it is the ultimate driving machine.



These expenses would be just KILLING me if I did not have CPO.



Will post back here when I find out what is behind this SES.



Would anybody switch servicing dealerships at this point, or is the third SES in 5K miles not the service department's fault?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire