jeudi 21 août 2014

Is there a "known good" combination for wider rubber?

Hey guys - I've got a stock 2013 with the 18"s and the only suspension mod is the guide pins. Camber is set at -1.5.



I need track wheels and would prefer to stick to 18 in wheels, and of course no rubbing is very important on a track setup. I was looking at common setups and found that TE37s seem to be popular choices at ET 22.



I calculated the diameter of the wheel/tires and concluded I could (theoretically) put a 275/35/18 up front and a 305/35/18 out back, keeping close to the original diameter so as to not mess up the DSC/ABS programming.



I looked through the rubbing thread, but much of the suspension there was lowered, and I'm finding it very confusing finding what fits with what. Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire