jeudi 21 août 2014

Could be Buy Time...

Going to see the dealer tomorrow to have my car appraised and, if the deal is right, order an F30 328i Luxury. I have put together a spec and would appreciate some input from you existing owners on some of the options:


  • Imperial Blue Metallic

  • 396 18" alloys - easier to clean!

  • Opal White Merino Leather - Individual

  • Piano Black Trim - Individual

  • Pro Media Package

  • Visibility Pack

  • Adv Parking Pack

  • Active Security Pack

  • Interior Comfort Pack

  • Head up Display

  • Harman Kardon Sound

  • Ext Mirrors, folding...

  • Individual Leather Steering Wheel

  • Sports Seats

  • Electric Front Seats with Memory

  • Antracite Headlining

  • Heated Front and Rear Seats

  • Heated Steering Wheel

  • Rear Electric Sunblind

  • Adaptive M Sport Suspension

  • Comfort Access

  • Sports Automatic




My doubts are around the headlining and electric rear blind. I have both on my existing E90 and with the latter I do actually use it quite often. With the headlining, what do you get if you don't spec it? Grass? :bellyroll If I sacrifice both I could go with Surround View for similar money, which sounds like a pretty cool toy. And how about Speed Limit Display? Does it show on the HUD for example? I also considered Lumber Support, but have it on my E90 and use it only rarely - guess I answered my own question!



One last one - I am undecided on colour, e.g Imperial Blue or Sapphire Black? Does Sapphire have any other colour tones in it? I had seen somewhere that it had a blue tinge which would be nice.



Advice gratefully received. Could be putting the deposit down tomorrow, just need the deal! :thumsup:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire