vendredi 22 août 2014

Can someone PLEASE help me get INPA setup?

So I've got the $100 cable. I can, and HAVE, coded lots of features to my car using NCSexpert. I've also performed the Alpina flash using WinKFP. No problems.



INPA? Can't do anything in there... Both black dots light to show connection, but whenever I go into the E90 menu, and try ANYTHING, it throws up some I300 error about not finding files.



I have a Check Engine Light that just popped up, and I really want to be able to check that out, which I found should be under "Functional Tools" or what-have-ya. Whenever I click it? ERROR.





So what am I doing wrong? Everything was installed and setup through BMW Coding Tools. INPA is the ONLY thing that doesn't work for me.



Thanks!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire