jeudi 28 août 2014

JB4 G4 vs JB4 G5

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the major differences between the JB4 G4 and the JB4 G5. I have a stock n54 e92 and am looking to do a ecu mod along with the alpina TCU mod.



My question is what are the major differences between the G4 and G5. I tried searching for this already but could not find anything that went into detail. Is the dash boost guage available with the g4? Can you still read codes with the g4? I really want to know what the difference is.



In the future I am not looking to do much more than full suspension and a few supporting mods like exhaust and intake. Since the price difference is about $150 dollars between the 2 I would prefer to save that $150 and buy the Alpina TCU mod rather than dump it on a G5 board if there is hardly a difference.



Thanks for any and all information :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire