lundi 25 août 2014

[Help] Should I go with Port Installation?

Hi all, trying to buy a 2015 335i here, but I am not sure which way will save me more $ at the end. I know I have to pay tax for the port installation items. I am trying to get:



1) Black kidney grill ($200) ------ I think I'll do the port install for this one, since it's only a $200 option. I couldn't install it by my own with my e92, so if it's port installed, I'll save the installation fee of almost $100 to put on and off (lease end).



2) Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler ($650) ------ Not sure if I'll save $ paying $650 with port install or buy a rep and DIY. How much is a rep?



3) Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps ($695) ------ Same as above... How much is a rep?





What did you guys do? Did most of you guys went with the port install option?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire