lundi 16 février 2015

Spare Suggestions

Last week I had to visit NYC on a Sunday evening as much as I tried avoiding potholes, I hit one and my evening was hell from there. Long story short, after being towed to a 24/7 tire shop and purchasing a $50 shitty tire for $200 just so I could get home I have decided to carry a spare.



My car is lowered on H&R springs with 12MM spacers and is currently running on 19inch wheels 235/35/19 tires. I want to carry a spare in my trunk which is usually empty for long drives. I was thinking buy a 19inch rim and mount a cheap tire on it and keep it in the trunk? But not sure which rims would fit my car.



I saw a 200$ + spare tire for BMW, but I'd rather get a proper tire with a rim that I can drive more than 50 miles if needed.



Few noob questions:



1- For temp emergency use, can I use a 17inch spare with 19inch other wheels?



2- Do I need a BMW specific wheel for my car or any other wheel would work?



Any other suggestions?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire