mardi 17 février 2015

Liquid /form a gasket for OFHG... Yes or no?

I have been looking into this for a little bit now ...I am asking myself (and would like to hear some opinions on this one) if a gasket maker like Three Bond TB1207B or maybe something like Toyota FIPG could be used on this application...While removal of the liquid gasked can be a pain to clean if problems would come up, maybe it woul be more practical and trouble free for a good lenght of time...My car currently has about 68k but looking at the car previous work orders I see that it gasket leak and replacement was offered when the car had about 56k miles. I did a search on this but nothing on this subject anywhere...If is good for a Toyota truck waterpump and able to last for 120k, maybe it could be lasting pretty long on our engines as well...Looking at the flimsy BMW gasket (that I already have) it does not give me a large amount of confidence regarding the time that would last or performance... Liquid gasket has been used in many aplications and don t see what the issue would be here. I have this post in the diy area but in a few days there was no answer, so I thought I may get some answers in here...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire