mardi 17 février 2015

What are your thoughts about carbon fiber Hamann lip???

Tried posting on the cosmetic sub-forum but didn't get much response so I'm going to try the general sub-forum ;)

(Mods, please delete if you find the need)



I was browsing around looking for carbon fiber aero lips and I came across this carbon fiber Hamann lip from RW: http://ift.tt/1ENGsRO



It will not only be cheaper than a OEM aero lip with paint (~$450) but I really like the look of CF. I already have a CF performance spoiler so this will be a nice touch of CF for the front, while adding a lowered look.



Does anyone have a Hamann lip, and what do you guys think about it?



Or if anyone has ordered the exact item from RW Carbon, please post your experience with the lip.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire