samedi 14 mai 2016

e90 335i 07 - Mod Help/Opinions

Hi Guys,

Just starting out in the mod world and looking from some advice, i'm located in Sydney which makes ordering any decent parts from the US a complete hassle with postage/exchange rate.

I just ordered the JB4 and the Dual Cone Intake from BurgerTuning and am waiting for that to come in, but im looking at my next tune(s) and wondering what I should do. I've been tossing up a few options, catless DPs, FMIC, Catback Exhaust and cant decide.

Which do you think is the best catless DP's? Only decent ones i've managed to find are either the VRSF 3" catless DP's shown here -->

http://ift.tt/1fUbB85

other options included the the BMR AutoWerkes 3" which are convenient because they are located here in Sydney but haven't been able to find any reviews on them. Little more expensive but once you take into account exchange rate/postage from the US (which is $108USD from VRSF) they are much more similar -->

http://ift.tt/23PsWZL

In regards to the FMIC, again the only options I really weighed up was the VRSF 7" because I could send it with the Catless DP's and had read good reviews. -->

http://ift.tt/YDBYij

Other option for the FMIC was a brand called GodSpeed, haven't heard a whole lot about them but can get it from a mate for a hell of a lot cheaper, (like $100). Is it really worth paying all that extra for a FMIC? Will I notice a difference?

And last was the exhaust, decided I want a catback exhaust but just really indecisive on which to go with. I really want a quad tip set up but havent been able to find one. Anyone have any idea where to look/buy?

Thanks in advance,
Sam

Let's block ads! (Why?)



e90 335i 07 - Mod Help/Opinions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire