samedi 14 mai 2016

Near Brampton looking for someone with INPA

Hey guys, im looking for someone with INPA who can meet up somewhere near brampton/sauga/woodbridge who can clear some battery error codes for me. Im familiar with INPA but unfortunately having technical difficulties on my laptop getting it running. Ive had it running in the past, but recently my battery charge got low and the IBS has cut the CA and ny amp i think.

I charged up my battery and want to clear any energy saving mode it may have gone into to see if it will hold up another month. Driving without my music working optimally sucks and im not looking for any kind of coding.

Let me know if anyone can meet up and help me out, until then i will try and get my INPA workkng again.

Thanks

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Near Brampton looking for someone with INPA

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire