dimanche 15 mai 2016

FS: Flex XC 3401 w/ 5" backing plate plus pads

I purchased this and a lot of detailing equipment thinking I would take the time to learn the craft and spend time detailing my 335..... work picked up and I find myself with little to no time to pick up "new" hobbies.

The polisher itself has been very lightly used. The previous owner used it ~12 times and I never got around to taking the time to learn how. There is some scratching on it from placing it down while working but its all purely cosmetic.

It includes an additional smaller 5" backing plate for use with smaller pads for less heat.

What's included:

* Flex XC 3401 VRG
* 5" backing plate
* 3x Detail Addict Hydro Tangerine Ultra Polishing Foam 5.5”
* 3x Detail Addict Hydro Cyan Advanced Cutting Foam 5.5"
* 1x Detail Addict Hydro Crimson Finishing Foam 5.5"

Shipping included to the lower 48 - $350
(Retail is $389 for the Flex, $40 for the 5" plate, $12 each for the pads, $513 total value!)

PM if interested.



Last edited by Zasquatch; Today at 02:33 PM.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



FS: Flex XC 3401 w/ 5" backing plate plus pads

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire