samedi 14 mai 2016

Is this normal waste gate movement for the N54 made youtube video inside need advise

Is this normal waste gate movement for the N54 made youtube video inside need advise

Sorry I know some things about turbos but I am no expert as this is my first Boosted car. But here is a video... obviously I just made another post about my transmission failing on me today after this DP install (FML) but if i start to have turbo problems too I mean ugh this is a lot of big problems..... My friend the big guy in the video went to school on cars and is ASE certified but that was like 10 years ago he graduated and ended up starting a business with computers instead not sure how much he knows about turbos it was a 2 year school he did. I do get 30FF codes running 20 psi and has a hard time hitting target close to redline on map 7 with E85 BEF......

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Is this normal waste gate movement for the N54 made youtube video inside need advise

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire