samedi 14 mai 2016

Wiring Help - Junction Box to Ebox

I posted this over on the general thread but thought I'd give it a go over here since this is where the expert wire chasers reside.

I need to run two wires from the junction box behind the glove box to the ebox in the rear passenger corner of the engine compartment.

Anyone know the best way (or any way, for that matter) to get this done?

I'm retrofitting paddle shifters and trying to do it 100% OEM. On LCI non-paddle cars there are two wires missing from the harness between pins 22 and 38 of connector X14271 (the big one on the left of the Jbox) and pins 12 and 11, respectively, of connector X6021 in the ebox. Oddly enough all the other wires are there, which is somewhat infuriating.

I assume some coding will also be required but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Wiring Help - Junction Box to Ebox

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire