samedi 14 mai 2016

uh oh, what did I do wrong

uh oh, what did I do wrong


So today my CEL came on, got home and hooked up my code reader. It ended up giving me a 2A17. Google-fu tells me it's a DMTL pump, nothing that will really affect the car that badly if I don't get it fixed immediately. So I clear the codes, and while doing so, I notice my in dash ambient temp is telling me it's 107 degrees outside. I thought it might be since I was checking the codes in my garage and there's no airflow around my car, so I backed it out into the driveway (in the shade) and then it tells me it's 125 outside. Even after sitting there a few minutes hoping it'll go back to normal it just stays there at 125. WTF?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



uh oh, what did I do wrong

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire