lundi 16 mai 2016

Hifi loudspeaker amp? ?

Hi all I've got the hifi loud speaker system in my car..but the under seat subs ain't working on both sides but all other speakers seem fine just no bass what so ever .. I managed to source another set of subs so installed one side but still nothing so I believe the amp was the problem ..sourced the position of the amped and removed this see picture attached ....

My question is is the amp to blame seen as everything else is working off the amp ? now this is removed I have no stereo ect as to be expected..

And I've looked on eBay at a replacement and there around £130 to replace second hand but even though they look the same the have deferential model numbers ie..e46.e82 or as mine says e92..does this really matter as they all say verst hifi ect..

And last question is for the price of a replacement and I'm sure you will all recommend maybe an upgrade ? But seen as I've never had Base in my car since owning maybe just a fix will suffice for now

Thanks

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Hifi loudspeaker amp? ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire