dimanche 15 mai 2016

So, I installed my downpipe today..

So, I installed my downpipe today..

Finally got the motivation to install my VRSF downpipe that's been sitting in my garage for months. Overall not a bad install; time consuming for sure. I pushed through everything without any issues until I had to re-install the V band clamp; fuck! I bet I was fighting with that for a good 30 minutes on my back. Had to stop, walk away and consult to the almighty e90post. Someone posted they had to pinch the clamp with a pair of pliers to get a bite on the bolt. Wish I would've read that before! All in all, it took about 3 hours from start to finish.

Car feels great! I'm still on stock intercooler w/ charpipe and intake. The car definitely pulls harder and spools up quick. It does help today was a nice 70 degrees outside. I was in the process of installing my 7" VRSF intercooler until I broke my only dremel wheels I had so that will have to wait. I might take the bumper off so I can cut the fins. I want that FMIC up front and center for all to see.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



So, I installed my downpipe today..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire