dimanche 15 mai 2016

PTF tune now EML

Ok so I switched from wedge to PTF for my custom tune and instantly after flashing I now have engine managment light on and these codes 2A13 DMTL (diagnosis module tank leakage, leakage diagnosis pump input signal)and 2A18 DMTL (diagnosis module tank leakage, diagnosis heating input signal) also have US start up tables in the map as the car starts like a cold start up even when it's hot.

Contacted Dzenno and he told me he's turned all those codes off so they shouldn't be there and the problem lies with MHD so to contact them. Now I'm no expert but it seems to me that he has just supplied me with a US spec map and all I need is the correct euro map for my car and these codes and EML light won't be a problem right???

Love how the PTF map feels for me it's so much more suited to road use more of a linear power band. But having me EML on continually is not an option for me.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



PTF tune now EML

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire