mercredi 30 septembre 2015

2007 335i e92 red interior, alum. trim, stage 2, no accidents

2007 335i 85k miles
BC Racing Coilovers
Vrsf Downpipes
Bms Intakes
Cobb AP v2 (stage 2)
M Sport Shift knob
SSR GT 10 19x8.5 19x10
Stock wheels with Continental DSW snow tires

Bought the car in Feb. and I'm in between jobs and need to down grade. This was my dream car and is in excellent condition. No accidents, clean car fax, and all maintenance is up to date. Everything works perfectly even the seatbelt bars which break often. The red interior sold me on the car and it looks great with the aluminum trim.
I rather not part out, would like to sell as is. Im pretty firm on my price but can negotiate if reasonable. I dont drive this car hard at all, the mods I did were mainly cosmetic. This car will come stage 2 from Cobb pre loaded map.
I just added the downpipes 2 weeks ago and I love the gains and sound.

Located in Gaithersburg, MD


Contact info:
Saeedmohebbi@gmail.com
2407934721


2007 335i e92 red interior, alum. trim, stage 2, no accidents

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire