dimanche 27 septembre 2015

Feeler: Style 197 + Blizzak Tire Package

I have a set of OEM 197's, classic BBS mesh wheels, wrapped in Blizzak WS80's. Tires are like new, with less than 1000 miles. My Z4 is not my daily so I only took the car out every few weeks to keep battery and fluids in good shape. I essentially bought these so the Z had something to sit on and I wouldn't ruin my R-comps.

Rims 18x8.0 et34 / 18x8.5 et37
Tires 235/40-18 / 255/35-18

Rims are great, no bends nor cracks. One has a slight nick but it's barely noticeable. Will snap pics later but here's a shot of the tires. Will include OEM center caps but no tpms included. Wheels are located in NJ but am willing to meet in Westchester / Fairfield. Package retails for $2000 but I'm looking to get $1350 OBO. Not interested in shipping at this point. Check my iTrader, PM if interested.





Feeler: Style 197 + Blizzak Tire Package

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire