dimanche 27 septembre 2015

Tire choices for 20x10 rims

Hi guys.

Purchasing some 20"x10" rims from a fellow forum member, and trying to find some tire choices. There seem to be very few available for this wheel.

Currently they have 285/25/20 on them which keeps them very close to my stock 18" wheels in tire diameter.

On tirerack, there are only 3 tires listed for that size or anywhere close to that size. They are also all "UHP Summer" or "Max Summer." While that's great for maybe SoCal, here in the Midwest we get snow.

Are there any all season tires that someone can find for that size wheel? I will stick to my stocker rims for winter if I [b]must[b], but I'd prefer to be able to use my new shinies during the winter too.

Thanks guy!

:drink:


Tire choices for 20x10 rims

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire