mardi 29 septembre 2015

Location of the washer fluid pump on an 07 328xi...help?

Hello -

I've been having the low washer fluid message constantly on all summer along with the washer fluid leak in my garage, but before I bought the pump I wanted to make sure it's in fact the pump. My leak is under the passenger side FRONT wheel well...between the wheel well and the right headlight. A lot of the threads/videos I came across are all for other cars which have the pump at either the driver's side front of the front wheel well or the passenger side back of the front wheel well.

This video pretty much shows the same leak as me, except mine is on the passenger side.

These all describe the tank and pump sitting together inside the back lining of the passenger wheel well:

http://ift.tt/1MX1Xrw

http://ift.tt/1Wv4KtR

Hoping someone chimes in and tells me that my car's pump is inside the front side of the passenger wheel well...


Location of the washer fluid pump on an 07 328xi...help?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire