lundi 28 septembre 2015

not sure how much more of this i can take

on the way to the dealer this am to hunt down some kind of noise when stopping. As i started the car I got the SES light. Oh well, at least I'm on the way, right... Just got the call with the below error codes and dealer says I have to get the catalytic converter replaced and the DEF tank... Is it me or this getting a little out of control for these diesels? I've had a few nox sensors replaced, a few injectors replaced, SCR mixer & valve and my second catalytic converter was replaced less than 7K miles ago and I've already had to do the walnut blasting. Not sure if i'll be able to keep this thing to 40K miles.....

Attached Images
 


not sure how much more of this i can take

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire