dimanche 27 septembre 2015

E90 320D (2005) rear window fault

Hi guys

I have a window fault that I could use some help with on my 2005 E90 320D if possible.
I can't afford to take the car to anyone to do this stuff for me as I'm having to spend a load on my other car which has left me very broke for a long time to come.


Ok, so occasionally I get an error with the driver door window. I get the warning bing, then the window only moves in increments. Anti trap error I believe, and I've always been able to reset this easily by holding the switch down then up. So that's not really a problem.
But the other week while sitting in the car with the engine off, not touching the window switches, I got the warning bing sound and the rear passenger window then stopped working completely.

It wasn't being used at the time, which seems a bit weird. Luckily it happened while it was fully up!
I can live without a rear window working for now, but I get the warning sound and dash symbol roughly every 10 seconds since, so it's getting a bit annoying now!!

I have bought an OBD cable and INPA tells me this:
00 JBBF A72C 68
0xA72C hallsensor1_fh_bf_hinten

00 JBBF A72D 68
0xA72D hallsensor2_fh_bf_hinten

So is this is two different sensors in the same door? I think I read that they're part of the window motor, so I guess you can't replace the sensor by itself? But can the sensor be cleaned or something like that? Seems a bit nuts that it failed while not being used.

If nothing else, is there a way to tell it to ignore this error? I've removed the doorcard and tried unplugging the window motor (has 5 wires in the plug on mine) and the lock, but carries on making the noise. :(


Really appreciate any help with this as it's pretty annoying but I can't afford to pay to have it fixed.

I'm happy doing my own repairs and taking things apart to fix or putting an engine together etc, but am not familiar really with fancy modern diagnostic stuff and with beemer faults in general other than resetting service lights etc.

Cheers!


E90 320D (2005) rear window fault

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire