mardi 29 septembre 2015

FFTEC Motorsports N54 Top Mount

Curious as to if anyone has ever looked into this kit. I know of the others that are out there such as the recently released and amazingly priced VM top mount kit. But I was wanting to go this way as I DO want to run a 6466. Because - Why not? (I know a 6262 will already be overkill).

Now, I can tell this kit will require extensive modifications along with some custom fab work to make it fit and already contacted them on their input - Which I am fine with.

But it just seems little odd to me that it doesn't even come with waste gates or the intake piping/plumbing such as the VM kit. Which I kind of thought 5600 is quite a bit for just the Manifold, Downpipe, Dump tubes, Coolant line and some oil drain lines. Unless it's just me?

Which is why I'm curious if anyone else has ever done this kit and if it's worth going through all the trouble and cost. And if its price is justified.

I have the engine out and all torn apart getting new gaskets and cleaned up, but until then I haven't fully decided on what Top mount kit to go with that would support some heavy boost and a large 6466.

Would love some good input on this!


FFTEC Motorsports N54 Top Mount

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire