samedi 26 septembre 2015

FS: 3 Stage Intake Manifold with REPAIRS

To start off the Intake Manifold works flawlessly and the videos will show how the DISA’s move and function perfectly. I used this manifold on my 328i and it has never missed a beat and I repaired the DISA’s about 15,000 miles ago. The problem I was having was that the both DISA’s would not close all the way, they would close about 25%. I decided to open them up on the seam no Dremel or rotary tool was used so it looks neat. I found out the problem was that the grease they use in the factory on the gears gets hard and makes the gears stick, anyways I took them out and cleaned it and applied some fresh grease on the gears and that did the trick, to seal them back up I used plastic epoxy and let them sit in clamps for about 2 days. Like I said previously this fixed has kept up for close to 15,000 miles and I am positive it can go for way more.

The Manifold doesn’t come with any BMW cover as I needed it for my car but the one from your current manifold will work on it fine.

Buyer pays for shipping and 3% paypal fees

I am writing this post at night so tomorrow in the morning I will take a video and show how well the DISA’s operate, with revving so the future buyer can see them open and close.

PICS:

Attached Images
       


FS: 3 Stage Intake Manifold with REPAIRS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire