mardi 31 mars 2015

Deleting adaptive headlights??

To start off, I have searched.. alot..



So here's the lowdown. I'm in need of an adaptive headlight replacement for the third time in around two years. The roads around here just take a toll on these things. (Though this time it was condensation that killed it). Tired of dishing out the time and money constantly to just have the other side have an issue a couple months later. So I've went ahead and ordered a set of ecodes, they should be getting here before this weekend. So I know I'm going to need to code out the adaptive function, but is there anything as far as the wiring harness that I'm going to have to modify? Has anybody on here done this? Walk through or tips on coding them out?



Thanks :thumbsup:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire