vendredi 27 mars 2015

Best setup to tuck rear into the arch a bit more

When I park my car on the drive, the angle of it causes the rear wheel to sit much further in to the arch than it currently does. At present I have it sitting on H&R springs however I'm looking to go lower.



I am not that fussed about ride quality either, not looking to spend megabucks. Having browsed a few threads it seems that people are suggesting that ST coilovers are probably the best value for money, I used to have an Astra VXR which I bought KW V2's for but I never tracked it so the difference in what I spent was never really justified, I could have got cheaper coilovers and had money left over.



What would peoples suggestions be for a coilover to achieve tucking the wheel further into the arch and also, based in the UK where would be the best place to purchase them?



Cheers




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire