lundi 23 mars 2015

Summer tire opinions

As the title says, my baby needs new shoes. I can finally dump these horrible RFT's



I've narrowed it down to 2 tires. Michelin SS or Continental Extreme DW. My head tells me to go for the Contis as I'll be saving close to $300. My research indicates that the Conti's do not have the best steering response, compared to the Michelin atleast. Responsiveness is a big one on my list, but I would also like a tire that's quiet and has a comfy ride. Can anyone who has either comment here?



I don't track my car but I love driving twisty roads, and rowing through the gears. I know the Michelin is probably the best overall tire, but is it worth that extra $300?? At this point in life I'd rather not spend the money if I don't have to.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire