mercredi 25 mars 2015

Need Someone to Remotely set up my coding software

Hello all. I have tried, and tried to get inpa, and the rest of the coding software set up but up to this point have failed.



Right now I believe I am able to connect to inpa, and get the two black dots indicating some connection is made. When I turn off the car, the black dots go away(this is good right?).



Unfortunately when i go to test the airbag, etc, i get an error that reads the following:

"Requested control unit: 'MRS5' not found. Control Unit found: 'ACSM2'. Program will be stopped.



Again at this point, unless someone has a good suggestion to get it working - I would gladly just donate some funds Lol or pay someone to remotely get things working for me.



I am ultimately interested in getting INPA to work, so I can replace/code an injector and also get rid of a few dong noises the car makes.



Let me know guys, PM me and shall respond ASAP. Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire