jeudi 26 mars 2015

Wastegate Rattle or other?

Hi, I recently had catless DPs installed and then started hearing what I thought was the wastegate rattle, so I took it to the dealership and they replaced the turbos under warranty and also replaced all vacuum lines. However, I still hear a rattle around 2500 to 3200 rpm when accelerating and the engine is cold. Car is currently running stock so the JB4 or backend flash wasn't the cause. I think DPs were installed correctly because initially when they weren't I could feel rattling when turning and could even feel it in the steering wheel.



Is this noise I hear the wastegate rattle or something related to the catless DPs or something else altogether? One posting said it was loose bolts on the propshaft centre bearing, could this be related to DP or turbo install?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire