vendredi 27 mars 2015

How much is my car worth?

Hi all, I'm thinking about upgrading to an m3/4 but wanted to see how much I could sell my current car for.



2007 335i coupe sport pack

Montego blue on Black leather

Automatic with paddle shift

Nav with Bluetooth

113000km

Condition is pretty good. Has minor scratches here and there but nothing big. I'm the second owner.

The water pump, thermostat, rear seals, hpfp and ac have been changed out. The oil that I've always used is royal purple and I change my spark plugs every third oil change.



The goodies

Rb turbos

Jb4 G5 with USB cable

Kw coilovers

Er charge pipe with hks bov

Dinan exhaust with black tips

Ecs tuning drilled rotors

Bms air intake

Helix big intercooler

OSS headlights

M3 rep front with fogs

Mtech rep rear with dd cf diffuser

DD cf trunk

Forgestar f14 matte black 19" wheels. Deep concave fronts and super deep rears wrapped with falken 453s




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire