jeudi 26 mars 2015

PA / MD shop for lowering/alignment?

I have an 08 e90 on oem sport suspension, but am mulling the idea of going with some eibachs pro kit springs + koni struts....



However, before I commit to anything, I would like to find a reputable shop that can:



1) Install these and are familiar with lowering cars and/or BMWs

2) do a proper alignment after everything is installed... Obviously sitting low, not many shops have capabilities on getting a car on a lift.



I'm located in central PA, about 50 mins from Baltimore, and 1.5 hrs from Philly...



I am looking for pricing on install/alignment and suggestions on where to take my car.



Also would be willing to have a forum member help install them (need spring compressor) but I'd obviously still would need to get it aligned somewhere.



I think sonic tuning is located somewhere in MD?



Side note - will a BMW dealership be able to get my car on their lift after I lower my car? I use my local dealer for a lot of maintenance as they have fair pricing.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire