dimanche 22 mars 2015

Double flashing hazards in Europe

I just had some coding done to my car in preparation for its inspection and registration in Spain. The guy who did the coding accidentally selected the double hazard flash option and now I am afraid it may not pass the inspection.



I am dropping off the car at the dock tomorrow in Galveston, TX and won't have the time to fix this.



For those of you in Europe/UK, will this cause an issue you think? If so, my only option would be to have it coded remotely. Problem is I don't have the cable to hook up to the car, and it might be a bit tricky to find a good spot for wifi for my laptop as the car will be in Barcelona and I don't know anyone there with a house where I can park the car and pick up a wifi signal.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire